Our work is in your neighborhood
CDG's approach to project implementation is based on serving our clients needs for scope, schedule and budget to our greatest potential. Customer service and creativity drives our design. Projects range from residential landscape design to large transportation, recreational, architectural and environmental enhancements design, erosion control/ SWPPP permitting, visual analysis/corridor management planning, graphic simulations and 3D renderings, master planning and irrigation systems design.
CDG Staff have extensive experience in administering the construction of large scale landscape projects. Staff members have managed the construction of over 25 miles of urban freeway landscape and irrigation. Project responsibilities have included the management of all phases and aspects of these projects including
- Project administration and management
- Construction inspection
- Project payment processing
- Project material review/ sampling/ approvals
- Preparation and negotiation of all change orders and extra work requests
- Preparation of weekly and monthly progress report
- Implementation and development of daily work schedules
- Managing weekly contractor meetings and on time close out of construction contracts for clients
- Construction Management
- Construction Inspection
- Construction Quality Control
- Public Involvement
CDG staff have many years of experience in the development of storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) for compliance of state, federal, and tribal land requirements for storm water permitting. CDG's principal was instrumental of the development of the first 'ADOT Erosion and pollution Control Manual' for the Arizona Department of Transportation. This manual (since updated) is still in use today and provides statewide guidance on the General Permit requirements and implementation of erosion control Best Management Practices (BMP) and State and Federal compliance strategies.
Native plant protection and ecosystem restoration have become major components of transportation corridor planning and site development. CDG professionals have conducted numerous large scale native plant inventories and salvage plan designs for major transportation corridors throughout the State of Arizona. CDG manages all phases of native plant identifications, salvage and desert ecosystem restoration, relying on the latest GPS and CADD technologies to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Natural Resource Inventory and Protection Plans
- Habitat/ Ecological Restoration and Implementation Plans
- Visual Analysis/ Assessments